If you are looking for travelling route by train in India, then http://www.90di.com/ is one of the best site to know it. Many websites including http://www.indianrail.gov.in/ just give the details about those route which are direct i.e. it doesnot gives how to switch trains, Like if u want to go from Delhi to Shimla and there is no particular train which goes directly from delhi to shimla then its quiet tedious process to know how to go your destination. http://www.90di.com/ tells you all the trains information how to go from origin to destination via process. It also gives the availability of the train. It gives all the means to reach your destination and also the fare charges along with Time Duration. You can also get all details of the Indian flight route along with the availability and charges and as well as Buses route too. This is one of best travel search portal and whatever is the queries related to travelling, this site has answer for all. Just check it out.
Thursday, July 15, 2010
Friday, June 11, 2010
BitTorrent is a peer-to-peer program developed by Bram Cohen and BitTorrent, Inc. used for uploading and downloading files via the BitTorrent protocol. BitTorrent was the first client written for the protocol. It is often nicknamed Mainline by developers denoting its official origins. Since version 6.0 the BitTorrent client has been a rebranded version of µTorrent. As a result it is no longer open source and is currently only available for Microsoft Windows and Mac OS X 10.5.x.
Important Terms used while using BitTorrent :
• Leech: an egoistic person who downloads a file using P2P technology, and who does NOT share (enough) with others when in possession of the complete file, reducing its Availability. Normally in BitTorrent, it is polite and considerate to leave your connection open long after you finish downloading to seed - so that other peers in the swarm, who do NOT yet have the complete file yet, benefit from you sharing, as you did benefit from others sharing when you originally downloaded the torrent. Some share more, some share less, but a leech is somebody who closes their connection as soon as they have downloaded the complete file.
• P2P: is short for Peer to Peer, which is a technology to do with personal file sharing, which includes the like of BitTorrent, Gnutella, eDonkey, etc. Peer to Peer networks differ from other file-sharing networks in that there is no single centralized server.
• Peer: a person who is participating in file sharing. That is, a person who is transferring a file using P2P technology. Peers who have not already downloaded 100% of the torrent upload to other peers and download from them, while seeds just upload to other peers, improving their own Share ratio that way to prevent becoming a leech.
• Seed: a peer who has 100% of the torrent and is only uploading to other peers. Seed is also used as a verb, as in "I'm going to be seeding this file overnight", meaning leave open and available for other users to download. Usually, a person with the whole file is a 'seed', while someone with a partial amount is a peer. Remember that a seed is not a file server. We're not talking about "magic seeds" here, so get any idea like that out of your mind. Connecting to more seeds does not necessarily mean that you'll finish downloading any faster.
• torrent: (aka. metafile) A .torrent file is a small text file that is used to start a torrent download. (A torrent is a set of data being shared.) The .torrent file contains information about the files included in the torrent, the address to the tracker server and error correction information. Remember you need Torrent client to download like Vuze, Utorrent etc
• Tracker: a tracker is a special server that contains the information needed for peers to connect to other peers. Trackers coordinate the BitTorrent clients, and also keep track of statistics and verification information for each torrent. Azureus contains its own built-in tracker, but there are a variety of other tracker software packages in use. If the tracker server goes down and you try to start a torrent, you won't be able to connect to the swarm. Usually tracker errors are temporary, so Azureus will keep trying to scrape/connect again until successful or the torrent is removed. Please do NOT use the Manual Update button! The more you click it, the more this will destabilize the tracker, and cause it to go offline for everybody. So for the most part, leave the Manual Update button alone. Clicking it won't speed up your downloads, Good settings will.
Tuesday, June 8, 2010
What is Cc and Bcc ?
As we know that Cc and Bcc is for Sending an Email to Multiple Recipients. But what is the difference between them? The Difference is :
Cc (Carbon Copy) :
When you send a message to more than one address using the Cc: field, both the original recipient and all the recipients of the carbon copies see the To: and Cc: fields including all the addresses in them. This means that every recipient gets to know the email addresses of all the persons that received your message. This is usually not desirable. Nobody likes their email address get exposed to everyone and also many person don’t want them to know that this message is sent not only to him or her. Full Cc: fields also don't look all that good. They can become quite long and grow big on the screen.
Bcc (Blind Carbon Copy) :
When you send a message to more than one address using the Bcc: a copy of the message goes to every single email address appearing in the Bcc: field, i.e. it works like a mail merge in Ms Word where addresses are different but content is same and the recipients of the carbon copies cannot see the other email addresses in them.
The only recipient address that will be visible to all recipients is the one in the To: field. So, to keep maximum anonymity you can put your own address in the To: field and use Bcc: exclusively to address your message.
Monday, June 7, 2010
" I'm Feeling Lucky." As u know the Google search engine's software jumps head-first into its index of the billions of Web pages it's catalogued when we click on search button, and then presents you with a ranked list of all the pages that it thinks best match your keywords. The earch results page contains brief descriptions of each site that matches your search, along with a link to click so you can go see the whole page yourself.
But “I’m Feeling Lucky” button skips the whole results list and takes you straight to Google's #1-ranked page for the words you typed. Google's ranking system is its claim to fame, so this button gets it right a surprising amount of the time. For example, if you want to check out the academic offerings at Manipal University, type Manipal University and hit your Lucky button to arrive at the University home page.
Saturday, June 5, 2010
Hello Friends, the websites which I am going to mention here is to generate cracks and serials online for your software to unlock. Many software or applications are Trial Versions or Unregistered which does not give u to use all the functions of the software i.e limited functions to use. These websites gives you an opportunity to download cracks and serials for miscellaneous software products.. After crack download you will get an archive (zip or rar), unpack it and just apply to a specific software or application and make your software registered. All cracks are absolutely free, that means that you don`t have to pay money for crack and crack download. There are many sites to generate cracks and serials online but here I am mentioning the Best sites so that u doesn’t have to scratch your head while finding the keygens for your software or application. Check it out and enjoy!!!
Thursday, June 3, 2010
What is VOIP?
Voice Over Internet Protocol is the technology used to make telephone calls via Internet. There are three methods to make call which are PC to PC, PC to fixed-network lines, and telephone calls via IP-based internal networks. PC to PC calls are free but PC to Mobile or Landlines are not free. There are many websites which insure us for free calls but its not. Here are top websites which provides free international calls from PC to Mobile as well as Landlines.
1. www.mediaring.com : According to me it was one of the best website which used to give 30 minutes everyday to talk but now it just gives 1 minute per call. Install the Mediaring application and start calling instantly. You can call to America, China, Hongkong, Canada, Most part of the Europe etc.
2. www.voipcheap.com : This website also gives u one minute per call to regular phones over the internet. Just install the free VoipCheap application, plug a headset in your PC and start calling instantly to any of the following countries" Andorra, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Chile, China, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Russian Federation, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, USA (+mobile).
3. www.evaphone.com : EvaPhone provides Internet telephone calls for free. This site offers free VoIP call solutions: free VoIP service lets you make PC-to-phone free international calls. All you need is a computer to start making free VoIP calls using Internet to phone. You can call to anyone in the world from this website, no need of software to download. The disadvantage is that u can call up to 2 calls in a day and each call has a duration of just 20 seconds.
4. www.voipbuster.com : Free pc to phone calls with maximum. 300 minutes per week to any landline phone in following countries: Andorra, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Chile, Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Hong Kong, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Panama, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, Switzerland, Taiwan, USA (+mobile).
Wednesday, June 2, 2010
Hi friends, many peoples like to watch Hindi, Tamil, English etc. movies online. Here I am giving you the top websites from where u can watch new and old Hindi movies online as well as in other languages too :
This site has movies in 6 different languages.
It has many vedio songs to watch too.
This site has hindi movies along with English movie dubbed in hindi.
This site has a collection of all old and new movies of rajshree production.